Sunday, April 25, 2010

FISH

There is a lot of confusion out there regarding Fish.
Like, which type contains mercury (which we should avoid!)...trust me, you don't want a High level of Mercury in your body for many reasons.
I have a high level in my system,

and getting rid of it is no easy task.
I will blog more on Mercury later.....

There are fish we should avoid because they are simply toxic as they are being raised in an unhealthy environment. Then there are fish that are becoming extinct due to our love of Sushi, never imagined that could happen right? I actually watched a piece on 60 minutes about Fish extinction due to our Sushi consumption. Something to think about.

I just came across this article in the Huffington Post that clarifies some of these concerns.
I think this article may prove to be a valuable tool. Or at least, thought provoking.

Huffington Post Article

No comments: