Your Best bet is to pick up a B COMPLEX that contains all of these listed below. Just check the dosage amounts to be sure your chosen B complex fits the bill!
* If you are taking a multi vitamin check the B vitamin levels... and then pick up a B complex to fill in the gaps.
- B1 (Thiamin) 20-50 mg found in brown rice, spinach, nuts, legumes, cauliflower.
- B2 (Riboflavin) 50 mg found in eggs, whole grain bread, leafy green veggies. B5 (Panothenic Acid) 25-100 mg found in whole grains and legumes
- B6 (Pyridoxine) 50-100mg found in Broccoli, Kale, and asparagus. *helpful with PMS
- B12 (Cyanacobalamin) 50 mcg found in animal products...dairy, meat, fish. Very important for vegetarians to supplement.