Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nut Butter

In the morning I often grab a piece of whole grain toast loaded with a nut butter to get a dose of protein and healthy fats in the morning. Raw almond butter or walnut butter are often my nut butters of choice. However, a few of my friends prefer peanut butter and I just can't convince them to try another nut butter.

So, I decided to do some research and find the most healthful peanut butter choice out there...

I found that Whole Food Market sells a private label brand called 365. You can pick up a jar of 365 brand creamy or chunky peanut butter, which contains no added sugar or salt!! Amazing!

I bought a jar for myself and am now rotating it with my almond butter. It is fantastic!

Pick up a jar today and reminisce the childhood days of PB and J's!
It will bring a smile to your soul.

No comments: