Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Soy Whipped Cream

I have a NEW find!...

A soymilk based whipped cream. It is amazingly tasty!
I usually prefer fresh whipped organic cream, however, my desire to slow down my dairy intake has put a damper on that craving. I still have that from time to time but, most often I enjoy Soyatoo. You will be amazed at how great this tastes.

Whip up some hot chocolate or your favorite coffee drink then top it with this creamy soy based whip cream. You won't be disappointed... plus, all of you lactose intolerant people will feel blessed that you can enjoy whipped cream without the discomfort of dairy.

I found Soyatoo at Whole Foods Market. Check it out..and be sure
to follow the directions!
I have lost too many cans of this stuff by thinking
I could ignore the directions.
You would think it should be simple to spray a can of whipped cream, right?
Seems odd, but You'll see.

Happy Dairy Free Holidays!

No comments: