Saturday, July 4, 2009

A New FIND!

I am a huge fan of skin lotion. All types: body lotion, face lotion, foot lotion. All of my friends tease me about this...or just give me some sort of lotion for birthday knowing I will be in Heaven! I think this started because I grew up in the High Desert of California and I tend to have dry skin. Not a good combo.

I am constantly on the hunt for "The Best" lotion Products at preferably a decent price. As I began to explore and discover the world of natural and organic food, I found myself interested in natural body products as well. I have come to realize that many body products contain chemicals that can have adverse effects on our bodies....like disrupting our hormone levels! Who needs that? Our hormones fluctuate enough on their own. The idea is to nurture their balance, not present our bodies with a chemical that will interrupt their natural rhythm.

So, my NEW find:
Burt's Bees Beeswax and Banana Hand Creme. It comes in a jar. It is amazing! It is completely free from hormone disrupting or cancer promoting chemicals, smells fantastic, and has a rich creamy texture that somehow does not leave excess grease on your hands. It costs about $8 a jar, but it will last for a long time! I found mine at
CVS pharmacy!

Pick up a jar and let me know what you think.

Happy Fourth of July!

No comments: